We participate in the Kitchen Cabinet Manufacturers Association Certification Program (KCMA). Some of our product lines are certified under this program.
Cabinet Care & Maintenance
Improper care will void warranty.
- Never store cabinets in a moist environment
- Remove all excess moisture immediately
- Store in dry and controlled environment (not hot, cold, or moist)
- Maintain humidity levels (incorporate humidifiers or dehumidifiers when moisture in area is too
low or too high)
- Do not allow ovens or dishwashers to have direct exposure to cabinets (properly seal appliance)
- Remove doors and drawers prior to utilizing ‘self-clean’ mode on oven
- Utilize screwdriver; not drill when removing, replacing, or adjusting doors
- Do not place hot appliances such as coffeemakers, toasters, deep fryers, or hot plates directly
beneath wall cabinets
- Do not use harsh chemicals on cabinets, i.e. thinners, oils, polishes, waxes, ammonia, bleach, etc.
- Clean cabinets using mild soap and damp sponge
- Do not hang or drape towels over edges of doors or cabinets
Other maintenance tips between tenants (not covered under our warranty):
- Repair or replace water damaged cabinets, as needed
- Re-putty nail holes and seams, as needed
- Touch up chips, cracks and blemishes with paint or putty, as needed
- Touch up edges of doors, drawers and face frames with paint, as needed
- Inspect and repair or replace seals on oven and dishwasher